- Sail from the Old Port of Fira to the island of New Burnt where the volcano of Santorini is.
- First stop is the volcano of Santorini where you have 1.30 to climb at the top with your guide. The entrance fee is 2.5 euro per person.
- Second stop is the Old Burnt where the Hot Springs are. There you have the opportunity to feel the warm water that is created by the volcano's power. You will stay there for 30 minutes.
- Next stop is the island of Thirasia. You have 2 hours and you can taste Santorini's specialties, you can swim or visit the top on foot or by the donkeys.
- Next and last stop is the village of Oia in which you will have two different options: you can stay there and visit the village of Oia by yourself.
The only way to go up is on foot (250 steps) or by the donkeys and then after your beautiful walk you can take the local bus or a taxi to return at your hotel. The 2nd option is to stay on board, enjoy the view of Oia and return at the old port of Fira where an amazing day finishes.
Guide's Languages : Greek, English.
Tour 1 Timetable and Cost
Departure from Old Port Fira: 10:30
Return to the Old Port Fira: 16:30
Cost: 26 Euro per person
Additional Volcano entrance fee: 2.5 Euro per person
- Children of the age group 5 to 12 years old will be charged half ticket
- Transfer and cable car* are not incuded
*Cable car ticket price : 6€ /per person