- The excursion stars from the meeting point of your village, where a bus* will pick you up and will drive you to Athinios port for embarkation!
- The first stop of your adventure is the volcano of Santorini in Nea Kameni Island, where you will have the opportunity to climb on the top of the volcano, see and take photos of the active crater and walk on its rims which is a unique experience!
- The next destination is Palia Kameni where you will dive and swim in the hot springs created by the underwater powers of the volcano!
- Sailing above the underwater craters from Palia Kameni to Thirasia Island, the boat will anchor close to the island and you will have the time to ship with your wine. Full dinner is served!! Our menu includes:
- pork rolls
- chicken rolls
- rise,baked potatoes
- Greek salad
- tzatziki (cucumber + yogurt + garlic)
- seasonal fruit
- free local wine during buffet!
All Fresh!!! All Cooked on Board!!!! Enjoy the endless blue in the famous Caldera of Santorini and the picturesque villages on top! In the north cape of Santorini you will admire the magical view of Oia village with its small famous white houses!
- The end of the excursion comes on sunset time. The boat sets sails and the sun dives to the sea. This is the most unforgettable experience. Your trip in Santorini in this sanctuary of romance is going to be in your memories and your hearts forever!
*If you wish to avoid the bus service, you can take the boat from the old port of Fira at 14:30 and you can disembark at the old port of Fira where the boat sails right after Athinios port.
Tour 6-7 Timetable and Cost
First Departure from Athinios Port: 14:15
Second Departure from Old Port Fira: 14:30
First Return to Athinios Port: After Sunset
Second Return to Old Port Fira: After Sunset
Pick up Bus Service available from: Fira - Imerovigli - Firostefani - Kamari - Perissa to Athinios Port only
Return Bus Service available from: Athinios Port only to Fira - Imerovigli - Firostefani - Kamari - Perissa
Cost: 75 Euro per person (transfer included) // 65 Euro per person (transfer excluded)
Additional Volcano entrance fee: 2.5 Euro per person
- Transfer and cable car are not incuded
- maximum participation 130 guests